All 13 art Reviews

Mei Mei

NICE LIPS - NICE BOOBS - NICE THIGHS - belly could be a tad chubbier...

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I'm really inexperienced with excess weight when drawing so there's probably multiple things that could have been better

Adult Alejandra Adult Alejandra

I think Alejandra is one of my top five FAV girls that you draw! Especially when she has anything to do with 76!! I hope one day you'll do one with her and him! also! I love the 3D line thing youre doing! i think i seen it more more since the pokemon stuff! really dig it!

Monochromatic Antlers Monochromatic Antlers

the gold paint is pretty cool!

Crystal Gem Peridot Crystal Gem Peridot

this is super cutE!! i love the top that drapes down!

ZeTrystan responds:

Well, thanks a bunch! :D I wanted to try something new, happy you like it.

Taken for granted Taken for granted

the noses need some work

Haruhi Suzamiya Haruhi Suzamiya

verycute! i love haruhi so much

Akari19 responds:

thanks, but is a really old drawing. i might as well be ancient XD

Jun Jun angel flats Jun Jun angel flats

this is super cute! but the colors are kinda all over the place. id say lose the purple and pink. keep it in the blues and greens, that will make the red hair really stand out!!

HOLIMOUNT2 responds:

Thanks for the advice mate

Imma take it to heart.

50 Caliber 50 Caliber

omygosh!! very nice!! the only thing you need to work on is the face and the knife, they are pretty wonky. but my god the lighting and color and lining and effects!!! love it!

elizabeth from persona elizabeth from persona

!!!! OMGOSH do you have any idea hot cute your art is??? so cute!! just love the colors!! oh yes and i yes that you keep to black outlining, but if you us tool paint SAI, you can color your lines by going over to the layers section, clicking to a new layer above the line layers and then click 'clipping group' on that new layer. then go and color your lines!
but hey if you like the black lines that cool too!

3 2 1 Launch 3 2 1 Launch

fucking killer man! but something feels wrong about the face, not really sure how to put it into words?