View Profile K3MaMi

1 Movie Review

VERY CUTE!!!

6 Audio Reviews

doppeee!!

LOVE THE SONG!!! right in the faves!! the melody is super rad and i love all the cool dips it makes. i just wish is had a bit more verity to it, like what you did with the ending (wish that part wasnt so short! DX) keep it up!!

Evilgrapez responds:

Ah, thank you so much! The ending was a last minute addition. The main synth was the only one playing and it was just the same synth in the second breakdown in the original file. All I did was have it go through an amp and add bitcrush, and then add those drums. I would've probably made the ending a little longer, but I didn't want to take the time because it was already kind of late at night and I had to have this finished by the morning. I appreciate the comment, though!

Thanks for your comment on the melody. I consider it one of my best. :)

Dude this is real rad I don't even think the song has any flaws!!!

Seprix responds:

Well, there's no lead yet, so that's a flaw. But yeah, I'm actually pretty proud of the mixing in this song so far.

17 Art Reviews

First of all no that can’t be momokun because momokun has an ugly jacked up face Who sexually assaults people.
And this is a beautiful pure chubby demon girl Who is beautiful on the inside and out!!

i really wish those shorts were real, id buy them in a heartbeat!

YEAHHH DVA GETTING THAT 76 ACTION!!!!

I mostly just draw. Im into games, anime, and cartoons. My art ranges from safe for work to NOT SAFE. I mostly draw girls. Im opened for requests and art trades! And more recently I just opened commissions!

25, Female