Miyuki the Android Miyuki the Android

Evilgrapez - Start Up Evilgrapez - Start Up

LOVE THE SONG!!! right in the faves!! the melody is super rad and i love all the cool dips it makes. i just wish is had a bit more verity to it, like what you did with the ending (wish that part wasnt so short! DX) keep it up!!

Evilgrapez responds:

Ah, thank you so much! The ending was a last minute addition. The main synth was the only one playing and it was just the same synth in the second breakdown in the original file. All I did was have it go through an amp and add bitcrush, and then add those drums. I would've probably made the ending a little longer, but I didn't want to take the time because it was already kind of late at night and I had to have this finished by the morning. I appreciate the comment, though!

Thanks for your comment on the melody. I consider it one of my best. :)

Oilspill DEMO Oilspill DEMO

Dude this is real rad I don't even think the song has any flaws!!!

Seprix responds:

Well, there's no lead yet, so that's a flaw. But yeah, I'm actually pretty proud of the mixing in this song so far.

Juno Beta Juno Beta

im in love with this song

Seprix responds:

Really? That's good! I'm glad you like the little project so far!

Mei Mei

NICE LIPS - NICE BOOBS - NICE THIGHS - belly could be a tad chubbier...

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I'm really inexperienced with excess weight when drawing so there's probably multiple things that could have been better

Adult Alejandra Adult Alejandra

I think Alejandra is one of my top five FAV girls that you draw! Especially when she has anything to do with 76!! I hope one day you'll do one with her and him! also! I love the 3D line thing youre doing! i think i seen it more more since the pokemon stuff! really dig it!

Monochromatic Antlers Monochromatic Antlers

the gold paint is pretty cool!